Here we have an Arduino Mega 2560.
The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet).
It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
Please note that this is the clone version of the mega 2560, it is however identical in every way and is completely compatible with al arduino mega shields and accessories.
Click here for the Pin Mapping
Click here for more atmega 2560 info
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz