The Low Pin-count (20) PIC® Flash microcontroller products offer all of the advantages of the well recognized mid-range x14 architecture with standardized features including a wide operating voltage of 2.0-5.5 volts, on-board EEPROM Data Memory, and nanoWatt Technology.
Standard analog peripherals include up to 12 channels of 10-bit A/D, an analog comparator module with two comparators, programmable on-chip voltage reference, and an Enhanced Capture/Compare/PWM (ECCP+) w/dead band delay, auto-shutdown and restart options.
- 4-ch PWM 10-bit
- 256 bytes of EEPROM data memory
- Extended WDT
- MPLAB® ICD 2 programming support or debugging support with optional header adapter
- Precision internal oscillator-software selectable 8 MHz - 32 KHz nanoWatt Technology
- Software selectable BOR
- SSP w/ I2C™Compatible Address mask option
- EUSART LIN 2.0 Compatible
- ECCP+ w/ PWM Steering
- 12 A/D Channels
- 2 Comparators
- Enhanced Low Power Timer 1
- Timer 1 Gate Synch Latch