This is a complete GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO-6M. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25x25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket.
A rechargeable battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module uses the latest technology to give the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
Please note that this module ships with defualt settings and a buad rate of 38400.
- Standalone GPS receiver
- U-blox NEO-6M GPS module
- Under 1 second time-to-first-fix for hot and aided starts
- SuperSense Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Anti-jamming technology
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- u-blox 6 50 channel positioning engine with over 2 million effective correlators
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C
- UART TTL socket
- EEprom to store settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- Build in 25X25mm GPS antenna
- RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 22mmX30mm
- Height: 13mm
- 25 x 25mm Antenna
- 1 x NEO-6M GPS module