Here we have a GPS shield for the Arduino. This breakout board can easily turn your Arduino into a GPS receiver with SD storage for logging the position data.
This unit is based on RoyalTek REB-4216 GPS module , and the footprint is compatible with Arduino / MEGA boards. The regular GPS pins (RX, TX) can be connected to D0-D7 of the Arduino.
Adding GPS to your Arduino has never been easier. Multiple GPS receivers attach easily to the shield, and with the example sketch (check below), you will be able to locate your exact position within a few meters. GPS also gives you amazingly accurate time!
- Micro SD interface
- Active antenna design with high receiver sensitivity
- Extremely fast time to first fix at low signal level
- UART interface
- Board Size 56mm x 54mm
- Operation temperature: -40? ~ +85?
- Operation Level 3.3v or 5v
- Weight 45.00g
- Frequency: 1575.42MHZ
- Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
- Size: 3.9 x 5.0cm
- Cable Length: 3m(Approx.)
- Water resistant
- High performance GPS patch antenna
- High-tech low noise amplifier
- Excellent signal amplification and out-band-rejection for the receiver
- Magnetic base
- Garmin: 50CSX, GR-236, GR-239, 271BT, 321
- GlobalSat BC-307, BT-308, BT-318, SDIO
- Magellan: 800, 860, 860T, 3000T, 3240 , 3050, 3050T
- Navman: PIN, PiN 100, PIN 300, PiN 570, iCN 310, iCN 320, iCN 330, iCN 510, iCN 520, iCN 530, iCN 550
- Holux: GR-236, GR-239, BT, 321, 271
- Lowrance iWay 250, 250C
- 1 x Boxed GPS Shield
- 1 x 3m Antenna