Here we have a sensor shield board for the Arduino Mega.
This board plugs on top of an Arduino MEGA (1280 or 2560) and makes it easy to connect to all the Digital Inputs / Outputs and the Analog Inputs. This is particularly good for high I/O projects with many LEDs or controls where connections to the Mega can be a major problem.
- Power LED
- Reset Button
- I/O connections for many devices
- Fully compatible with the Arduino Mega.
- Supports IIC interface.
- Support for Servo Motor Drive Shields
- Support for bluetooth module communication interface.
- Support for SD card module communication interface.
- Support for APC220 wireless RF modules communication interface.
- Support for RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface.
- Support for LCD serial and parallel interface.
- 1 x Arduino Mega Sensor Shield
- Please note: Arduino Mega NOT included