Here we have a TTP229 capacitive touch sensing device, designed specifically as a touch pad control to replace mechanical buttons with improved usability and functionality.
This unit has stable sensing over a range of conditions and can handle the 16 touch pads with 16 direct output pins.
- Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensing IC
- 16 Keys
- Onboard power indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
- Module can set output mode : key output mode, output time, low power choice
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 5g
- Dimensions: 65 x 50mm
- Built-in regulator with external enable / disable option
- Operating current at VDD=3V no load, low power mode = 2.5uA, fast mode = 9.0uA
- response time 100mS in fast mode and 200mS in low power mode
- TTP224 response time 60mS in fast mode and 160mS in low power mode
- TTP224N Sensitivity can be adjusted by capacitance (0~50pF) for each touch pad
- Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option (LPMB pin)
- Active high or active low by pad option (TOG/OD/AHLB pin).
- 2 output pins TPQ0D and TPQ2D that have no diode protection, active low
- maximum on time 120sec or 64sec or 16sec or infinite by pad option (MOT1, MOT0 pin)
- 1 x TTP229 16-way Capacitive Touch Key Digital Sensor Module