Here we have a kit with all the components you need to produce your very own Arduino compatible.
Click here for a full walk-through of how to build this kit.
NOTE: This kit does not include any USB circuitry, thus to program it you will either require a spare Arduino USB (duemilanove or uno) board, or an FTDI USB-Serial programming cable.
Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- 1 x ATMega328p (with Arduino UNO bootloader preloaded)
- 1 x 16 MHz Crystal
- 1 x 28 pin DIL socket
- Capacitors (2x10uf, 2x22pf)
- Resistors (1x330ohm, 1x10k ohm)
- 1 x Green Power LED
- 1 x 7805A Voltage Regulator
- 1 x reset switch
- 1 x 830 point TRANSPARENT breadboard
Here we have the finished product !
The only components NOT included are the two 2-pin headers, which represent where external power would be plugged in (the header next to the LED) and where a usb to ttl adapter would be plugged in to upload sketches.