Here we have a bluetooth serial port which allows your target device to both send and receive data via Bluetooth technology without connecting a serial cable to your computer.
Free yourself from the bondage of cables. Although you will receive a 4 port data cable to connect to the bluetooth device.
- Model HC06
- Wireless range of 10 m.
- Easy to use and completely encapsulated
- No need to know complex bluetooth protocols, just follow a few simple steps to enjoy the convenience of wireless communication.
- Test communications, change the buad rate, and change the bluetooth password through the TXD and RXD lines
- Compatible with all MCU families eg. PIC, Arduino, ARM MSP430
- Chipset: CSR BC417143 http://www.csr.com/products/technology/bluetooth
- Bluetooth V2.0
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Current: pairing 20~30mA, connected 8mA
- User defined Baud rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, and 115200 (9600 by default)
- Default serial port setting: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Password: 1234
- This is a slave bluetooth module that will send and receive bluetooth signals from and bluetooth enabled device