Here we have a plug n play 3.2 inch TFT LCD module for your Raspberry Pi Model B+ AND Raspberry Pi 2.
This unit features a 3.2 inch 320 x 240 pixel 16bit colour resistive touch screen. The screen utilizes a 40 pin female header to plug directly to your pi's SPI interface.
This design uses the hardware SPI pins (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) as well as GPIO #25 and #24. All other GPIO are unused and broken out to solder pads on the side for expansion.
There are also 4 tactile switches onboard, wired to four GPIOs, that you can use if you want to make a basic user interface. For example, you can use one as a power on/off button.
Using Adafruit's custom linux image, this unit is truly plug and play. Install image, plug LCD in, PLAY !! Or you can follow the tutorial to install it over and existing Rasbian (or derivative) image with only a few commands.Features:
- 3.2” inch TFT LCD screen
- Resolution 320 x 240, RGB565 format
- Resistive touch panel
- 4 user defined press buttons
- For use with Raspberry Pi 2 and Model B+
- FBTFT graphic library support
- Supports console and X-Windows
- GPOI pins broken out to solder pads for expansion
- SPI LCD data bus
- LCD controller ILI9341
- Touch panel controller STMPE6
- Plug and Play from new image or easy script install
- Fully assembled
- 1 x 3.2 Inch TFT LCD module
- Please note: Raspberry Pi NOT included