Here we have a very efficient, step-down power converter module.
These little devices are better than the standard LM2596 as they can achieve efficiency up to 98% using synchronous rectification technology with a Wide input range of 4.75-24V rated 2.5A continuous current (max. up to 4A).
- powerful module using a Kis-3R33S integrated with the MP2307DN adjustable MOSFET
- Output Current: continuous 2.5A, peak output 4A
- Size: 45 (L) *32 (W) * 16 (H) mm
- Output voltage: 0.93-18V
- Input voltage: 4.75-24V
- Internal Frequency: Fixed 340kHz
- Output ripple: 20M bandwidth (for reference only)
- Protection: Cycle-by-cycle over current protection
- 12V to 5V Efficiency = (5V * 1.001A) / (12V * 0.431) = 96.7%
- 18V to 12V Efficiency = (12.019V * 1.001A) / (18.01V * 0.679) = 98.38%
- 1 x Brand new DC-DC Power Converter