Here we have a step-up booster module. You could use this as a DIY regulated power supply. Boost 3.7V Lithiums to 5V for most mobile applications, or you could boost a smaller source to 12V to power a laptop.
This unit is easy to use with its built in LED Volt meter and will function with a wide input voltage range (3 - 35VDC) however the LED screen will not function if the input voltage drops below 4V.
There are buttons to select input or output voltage for display on the Voltmeter and a potentiometer to set the output voltage.
Please ensure that output voltage is set higher than input voltage.
- Input voltage range:3-35VDC
- Input current:7A
- Output voltage range:3.5-35VDC (be sure to set output higher than input)
- Output current: 6A (max)
- Output power: 75W (when the input and output voltages greater than 16V up to 100W)
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (max)
- Voltmeter range: 4 to 40V. ±0.1V
- Short circuit protection: yes (14A Limit)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None
- Dimensions: 67 x 42 x 12mm
- DIY a regulated power supply.
- Power supply for your electronic equipment.
- 1 x LTC1871 Boost Module
- 1 x Adhesive Heasink
- 4 x Fixings