Here we have a Ultra-thin, ultra-small wireless transceiver module. This little unit can transmit over 1500 Meters and has been tested to penetrate up to 8 floors.
Utilizing the SI4432 IC, this unit offers stable performance, impressive range, and low power operation.
This unit operates at 1.8-3.6V and therefore needs a logic level shifter (included) to work with your 5V microcontroller. If you don't need the shifter click here for other options.
With a multitude of possible uses from remote control, home security, robotics, sensor networks, Drones and more, these little transceivers are limited only by your imagination and roughly 1.5km.
- Dimensions: 16.5 × 17mm
- Frequency range: 433.92M
- Sensitivity: 121dBm
- Maximum output power: 20dBm
- Ddata transfer rate: 0.123 - 256kbps
- FSK, GFSK and OOK modulation
- power supply: 1.8-3.6 V
- Ultra-low-consumption shutdown mode
- Digital received signal strength indication (RSSI)
- Wake time
- Automatic matching and two-way antenna switch control
- Configurable packet structure
- Preamble detection
- 64-byte send and receive data register (FIFO)
- Low power detection
- 8-bit ADC and temperature sensor
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +60 ° C
- Integrated voltage regulator
- Frequency hopping
- Power-on reset function
- Built-in lens adjustment
- 1 x SI4432 board
- 1 x Coil Antenna
- 1 x 12 pin Male Header
- 1 x HEF4050 Logic Level Shifter