USB interface AVR programmer and debugger. This is a low-cost equivalent of the expensive JTAGICE plus it can supply power to the target device. If you do not require power to the target device and prefer to use external power, this unit has a removable jumper to allow for external power.
JTAG ICE is AVR Studio's on-chip debugging tool, it has JTAG interface and supports all AVR 8-bit RISC instruction which has a standard JTAG interface.
4-wire JTAG interface is a standards-compliant IEEE 1149.1 test access port (TAP) controller. IEEE standards board to provide an effective test of the standard method of connectivity (Boundary Scan). Atmel's AVR devices has been extended to support full programming and on-chip debugging functions.
AVR JTAG emulator chip used for hardware emulation, such as single-step program execution, set breakpoints, etc.through hardware simulation program which can understand the details of the chip operation. AVR JTAG Emulator is mainly used to simulate the operation of the chip.JTAG ICE supported devices:
ATMega16, ATmega16L, ATMega162, ATmega162V, ATmega165, ATmega165V, ATMega169, ATmega169V, ATMega32, ATMega323, ATmega323L, ATmega32L, ATMega64, ATmega64L, ATMega128, ATmega128L, AT90CAN128ATMega16, ATmega16L, ATMega162, ATmega162V, ATmega165, ATmega165V, ATMega169, ATmega169V, ATMega32, ATMega323, ATmega323L, ATmega32L, ATMega64, ATmega64L, ATMega128, ATmega128L, AT90CAN128
- High USB programming speed
- Programs all AVR flash microcontroller that support the JTAGICE interface
- Compatible with the AVR-JTAGICE
- Powered by USB port.
- Supplying 5V power to target device
- Jumper enabled External power
- Works with low power target: Vcc 3.0-5.5V
- Standard 2x5 Pin Atmel JTAG layout
- Works with the latest AVR Studio software
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Compact Design
- CH340 Driver suport for Xp, Win7, Win8, Win10, Mac, Linux
- 1 x JTAG ICE Programmer
- 1 x 10 pin Ribbon cable (22cm)