Here we have a Solderless Breadboard / Protobloc with a total of 1680 tie points.
This breadboard is essentially two 840 point boards mounted on a black metal plate with the added benefit of 3 binding posts that you can hook up to any of the distribution strips or any other tie point with the aid of a jumper cable.
If you are looking for breadboards in a variety of sizes, please see our listings for breadboards in 300, 830, 1680, 2230 and 3800 tie point sizes.
- 2 terminal strips with a combined 1280 contacts
- 4 distribution strips with a combined 400 contacts
- 3 binding posts
- black metal base plate with rubber feet
- All contact positions are clearly defined on an alphanumeric grid
- ABS polymer board mounted on metal base
- Hole Pitch:2.54mm
- Lead Diameter Max:0.8mm
- Lead Diameter Min:0.3mm
- No. of Holes:1680
- PCB Hole Diameter:0.8mm
- Pitch Spacing:2.54mm
- Row Pitch:2.54mm
- ships shrink wrapped and un-used