Here we have a Solderless Breadboard / Protobloc with a total of 2390 tie points.
This breadboard is essentially three 830 point boards mounted on a black metal plate with the added benefit of 4 binding posts that you can hook up to any of the distribution strips or any other tie point with the aid of a jumper cable.
If you are looking for breadboards in a variety of sizes, please see our listings for breadborads in 300, 830, 1660, and 1890 tie point sizes.
- 3 terminal strips with a combined 1890 contacts
- 5 distribution strips with a combined 500 contacts
- 4 binding posts
- black metal base plate with rubber feet
- All contact positions are clearly defined on an alphanumeric grid
- ABS polymer board mounted on metal base
- Hole Pitch:2.54mm
- Lead Diameter Max:0.8mm
- Lead Diameter Min:0.3mm
- No. of Holes:1660
- PCB Hole Diameter:0.8mm
- Pitch Spacing:2.54mm
- Row Pitch:2.54mm
- ships shrink wrapped and un-used