Here we have GPiO breakout for your Raspberry Pi. This little unit enables you to break out GPIO, SPI, and I2C onto a solderless breadboard.
Unlike other Breakout boards, ours comes fully assembled and anti-static bagged so you don't have to solder header pins.
Our Kit comes complete with a 26 pin ribbon cable, and fully labelled PCB. All you have to do is plug and play.
This unit is designed for Raspberry Pi Version 2 but is also compatible with version 1. For version 1 Raspberry Pi please note that the GPIO #27 has been replaced with GPIO #21 and that the I2C pins are now I2C port #0 instead of #1. All other pins are the same.
- Complete breakout board - No soldering required
- 2.54mm Pitch fits all standard breadboards
- Built for Raspberry Pi Version 2
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Version 1
- Brand new and sealed in anti-static bags
- 1 x 26 pin 17cm Ribbon cable
- 1 x complete breakout board