Electronic brick light sensor is used to detect environmental light intensity.
The control board can get the current light intensity information via analog pins. Generally speaking, the resistance of photoresistor decreases with the increase of the light intensity.
With a switch to shift between analog and digital output, this unit is able to read the specific light intensity information (analog) or the over-bright or over-dark information according to the pre-set threshold (digital).
The adjustable potentiometer is used to set the light intensity threshold and a hysteresis comparator circuit is used for more stable digital output voltage.
- Plug and play
- easy to use
- Compatible with the mainstream 2.54 interfaces and 4-Pin Grove interfaces
- With use of M4 standard fixed holes, compatible with M4-standard kits such as Lego and Makeblock.
- Analog or Digital output
- Adjustable potentiometer to set light intensity threshold
- Brick Interface: 3PIN
- Working voltage: 3.3 or 5V DC
- Board Size: 36 × 24 × 1.6mm
- Weight: 20.00g
- 1 x Light sensor brick