Specially designed built-in amplifier strictly controls photo-sensors with highly efficient on and off switching.
This sensor produces a pronounced spike of sensitivity at the eye-response wavelength of 568nm.
- Steep noise-free front commences from relative sensitivity of 20% @ 350nm
- Peak sensitivity of 568nm is spread over just 25nm
- Steep trailing edge
- Excellent linearity and a low dark current (0.3µA) allowing
- precise photometry over a wide range of visible light
- Reverse voltage0.5 to 8V
- Peak spectral response (typical)580nm
- Dark current (max.)0.3µA
- Light current at 5 Lux (max.)16.9µA
- Light current at 100 Lux (typical)260µA
- Rise time8.5ms
- Fall time8.5ms
- Power dissipation40mW