Here we have a nine-axis module (three-axis gyroscope + triaxial accelerometer + three-axis magnetic field).
This little unit communicates via I2C and is fully compatible with 3-5V systems.
- I2C communication
- Chip sets: ITG3205 + ADXL345 + HMC5883L
- 3 - 5V compatible
- Size: 2.2cm x 1.7cm(L x W)
- Net Weight:2g
This sensor is made up of the following
- 3 axis digital compass from Honeywell
- low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurements at up to ± 16 g.
- suited to measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications
- Suited to measure dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock
- high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°
- groundbreaking triple-axis digital output gyroscope from InvenSense
- user-selectable internal low-pass filter bandwidth
- Fast-Mode I2C (400kHz) interface
- embedded temperature sensor and a 2% accurate internal oscillator
- 1 x GY-85 module
- 1 x 8 pin male header
- 1 x 8 pin right angle male header
Please note that this sensor is as pictured and does not come with the headers pre-soldiered. But we do provide straight and right angle headers.