This module integrates DHT11 sensor and other required components on a small PCB. The DHT11 sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement component, an NTC temperature measurement component and a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller inside, and provides calibrated digital signal output. It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
Each DHT11 is strictly calibrated in the laboratory that is extremely accurate on humidity calibration. The calibration coefficients are stored as program in the OTP memory, which are used by the sensor’s internal signal detecting process. The single-wire serial interface makes system integration quick and easy. Its small size, low power consumption and up-to-20 meter signal transmission making it the best choice for various applications, including those most demanding ones.
- Power Supply: 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output: 3 pin single row
- Measurement Range: Humidity 20-90%RH, Temperature 0~50?
- Accuracy: Humidity +-5%RH, Temperature +-2?
- Resolution: Humidity 1%RH, Temperature 1?
- Interchangeability: Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability: <±1%RH/year
- 1 x DHT11 Module
- 1 x Female / Female Jumper cable