Here we have a very versatile temperature sensor that is perfect for arduino based circuits or countless other electrical applications.
Be sure to check out our "how to" section for diagrams, datasheets, and example code.
- Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C)
- Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low-Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-μA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
- Non-Linearity Only ±¼°C Typical
- Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
- 1 x LM35dz Precision Temperature sensor