Here we have a fantastic little SW-420 vibration sensor which utilizes the LM393 comparator.
This little sensor comes complete with a potentiometer for adjusting sensor sensitivity and built in LED to indicate when sensor is high / low.
This sensor would be perfect as a on-off vibration switch and is fully compatible with the likes of Arduino and PIC micro-controllers.
- Model: SW-420
- Working voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Current: > 15mA
- Uses SW-420 normally closed vibration sensor module
- Digit switch output: 0, 1
- Uses LM393 comparator
- Green light on when vibration switch is under closed conduction state and the output terminal is low
- Green light off when vibration switch is disconnected and the output terminal is high
- Built in sensitivity potentiometer
- 1 x SW-420 vibration sensor